To interact with Hoopsville
We welcome questions of us and our guests, so please interact with us!
The final days of the regular season are here. Results of games across the country are affecting other teams not even playing. How will it all shake out and how does one result affect another?
Thursday night on Hoopsville, Dave McHugh gave you the insight you need to know how the NCAA Tournament brackets are already taking shape. Dave talked to many coaches around the country who are looking to lock up automatic bids, securing at-large opportunities, or knowingly playing for the postseason lives. Dave even made sure you better understand the selection criteria and how something like the Strength of Schedule helps or hurts teams.
You can watch Hoopsville On Demand or listen to the podcasts down below.
Guests include (in order of appearance)
- Michele Durand, No. 10 Ohio Northern women's coach
- Fred Richter, DeSales women's coach
- Warren Caruso, Husson men's coach
- Zach Frilen, No. 15 Lancaster Bible men's coach
- Todd Raridon, No. 11 North Central (Ill.) men's coach
- Andy Sachs, No. 23 Salisbury (shortly after their CAC semifinal win over Mary Washington)
- Matt Snyder, Strength of Schedule/Numbers guru
Audio Only Podcast:
You can also listen to the podcast on iTunes here.