The Beavers lost to Greenville 91-45 in a very physical game. The Panther wings shot incredibly well from downtown and recorded 24 points off three point attempts. Dudra led the way for the Beavers with 13 points and two steals.
The Tale of the Tape:
- The Beavers shot 35.3% finishing 18 of 51 from the floor and 53.8% from the line finishing at seven of 13.
- The Panthers shot 51.6% and went 32 of 62 from the floor. They finished at 79.2% from the line and were 19 of 24 on attempts.
- Jenna Dudra played 37 minutes and scored 13, both team highs. She finished tied for the team lead in steals with fellow guard Kate Smith at two steals. Smith finished second on the team in scoring with eight and led the team in assists with three. The Beavers were led in rebounds by Gariel Pierce with five.
- The Beavers finished with 31 rebounds, six assists, three blocks, and five steals.
- The Panthers were led in scoring by Naomi Johnson and Laura Goodnight with 16 points each. The Panthers also made a total of eight threes on 15 attempts. Goodnight and Maria Reinhard made three three pointers apiece with Goodnight finishing three of five from deep and Reinhard finishing three for three.
- The Panthers finished with 37 rebounds, 15 assists, and 12 steals.
- The Beavers fall to 1-11 overall and 0-5 in the SLIAC.
The Beavers next game is at Spalding on January 10 @6:00 PM CST.