|UW-Stevens Point's national championship in 2015 was the WIAC's fourth in ten seasons and 12th overall.
Four years ago we published a new resource called the Conference Guidebook that shows the non-conference records and recent NCAA tournament results for the 43 conferences and independent members of Division III.
The first edition was the culmination of three years of effort. This edition was pulled together during the past offseason. For each conference we have:
- An introductory page that lists the members of each conference, each member's most recent championship in that conference and membership changes since 2010.
- A summary of the 2014-2015 season with final standings, NCAA tournament results and the major conference award winners.
The Conference Comparison section shows how the conferences stack up against each other.
- Conference by conference: NCAA tournament records since 2006
- Conference by conference: NCAA tournament bids since 2006
- 2014-2015 non-conference records (all opponents)
- 2014-2015 non-conference records (Division III opponents)
- 2014-2015 non-conference records (Non-Division III opponents)
Pulling this together involved a lot of data collection and data entry over several years. There is some information we couldn't locate, usually marked with highlighted blanks. And there are undoubtedly some errors or omissions. When you find errors or if you have missing information, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.