|The NESCAC has had a .688 winning percentage in the past 10 NCAA Tournaments.
Three years ago we posted a new resource called the Conference Guidebook that compiles the non-conference records and recent NCAA tournament results for the 43 conferences and independent members of Division III.
The first edition was the culmination of three years of effort. This edition was pulled together during the past offseason. For each conference we have:
- An introductory page that lists the conference members, each member's most recent championship in the current conference and membership changes since 2010.
- A summary of the 2013-2014 season with final standings, NCAA tournament results and first team all-conference selections.
The Conference Comparison section shows how the conferences stack up against each other in terms of non-conference record, NCAA tournament success and the number of tournament bids received.
- Conference by conference: NCAA tournament records since 2005
- Conference by conference: NCAA tournament bids since 2005
- 2013-2014 non-conference records (all opponents)
- 2013-2014 non-conference records (Division III opponents)
- 2013-2014 non-conference records (Non-Division III opponents)
Pulling this together involved a lot of data collection and data entry over several years. There is some information we couldn't locate, usually marked with highlighted blanks. And there are undoubtedly some errors or omissions. When you find errors or if you have missing information, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.